Online Business In Philippines
International Payment Gateway In Philippines provides merchant account for e-Commerce businesses. Generally speaking, Mobile internet penetration is growing in the Philippines at a rate of 30 million users a year. Besides, Philippine and international businesses sell products and services through mobile that has a direct access to online consumers. The Philippines is the fastest growing app market in Southeast Asia.
Moreover, e-Commerce is growing rapidly. It is also facing challenges related to the security. Most of the people shop through online in these days through smart phones. So, International payment gateway is necessary for international online businesses.
International Payment Gateway Offers In Philippines
DEDICATED MERCHANT ACCOUNT
Merchant account process with Dedicated Merchants to propel your business with lowest rates in the industry.
FRAUD PREVENTION SERVICES
We also offer Address Verification Services, Payment Brand Data Security and Card Security Verification.
A virtual terminal is basically the web version of a physical credit card terminal or Point-of-Sale machine.
PCI DSS COMPLIANCE
Importantly, PCI DSS details security requirements for businesses that store, process or transmit cardholder data obtain by PSP's.
FASTER & FLEXIBLE SETTLEMENTS
Generally, We do Settle Monthly/Weekly/Daily depends on Volume into your Local Business.
EASE OF INTEGRATION
We have most Shopping cart Modules available. Moreover, Our API is easy to use, enables merchants to process consumer payments.
FAST ACCOUNT SET UP
At First, Merchant can get an account set up in Days time frame depending on Documents. We too have Multiple Acquirers to accept various currencies.
GLOBAL CARD PROCESSING
We also accept all Global Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cards on our Safe & Secure Payment Platform. Besides, Quick setup fee
CHARGE BACK PREVENTION
Identically, False Decline Management, CNP Prevention Services, Charge back Mitigation, Fraud Alerts. Moreover, Quick Setup Fee
3DS PAYMENT GATEWAY
In addition, 3D payment gateway facilitates payment transaction transfer of information. Between a payment such as a website. Additional Services are less
Firstly, Merchant can accept desired local Currency to take payments. We too have Multiple Acquirers to accept various currencies.
Characteristics Of International Payment Gateway Philippines
- International Payment Gateway Philippines is the smoothest option in terms of customer experience. IPG Payment form is integrated on your website, details go to secure payment gateway.
- First of all, IPG In Philippines supports high risk and low risk businesses. Uniquely, We also provide Offshore merchant accounts. We are often the ideal payment solutions for high risk business in Philippines
- Moreover, Easily add any payment method to your checkout. Identically, You’ll be up and running in minutes with a quick and easy integration. It also have a seamless along with highly-converting, and secure checkout.
- Importantly,PCI DSS details security requirements for businesses that store, process or transmit cardholder data obtain by PSP’s.
- Identically, We improve customer services. When you want virtual terminal services.
- Last but not least, MDR cost for the each transaction is 4% . However, it also depends upon the business.
How To Open Merchant Account In Philippines?
Opening a merchant account in the Philippines is very simple. Get in touch with merchant service re-seller company like IPG. There are a few steps involved which IPG follows. These are mentioned below:
- First of all, IPG will send the merchant’s website URL to the Credit card processing company for the pre-approval process.
- The acquiring bank/firm will evaluate business URL and will let the re-seller company know whether business URL is approved or not.
- If business gets the pre-approval, then IPG will request merchants to send a set of KYC documents.
- The documents will then be forwarded to the acquiring bank/PSP. The acquiring firm works on the underwriting process by evaluating the merchant account application form and the KYC documents.
- The entire process takes about 2 to 3 days. After getting approved the payment service provider sends the merchant account agreement direct to the merchant. Merchant has to read the terms carefully, and sign it and send it back to the PSP.
- After sending a signed merchant account agreement, the merchant gets the access of credit card processing account and merchant centre control panel.
International Payment Gateway Philippines
Today, the e-Commerce sector is growing worldwide. Further, It is facilitated by the wide spreading of the Internet. Further, The availability of gadgets for every person, and the continuous development of international courier services.
IPG Philippines is robust and flexible online payment platform is used by millions of companies in almost every industry and in many countries. We help people about e-commerce businesses and understand how to safely process credit cards online
International Payment Gateway Philippines is a popular payment gateway provider with a broad focus on mobile eCommerce, non-profits, and platform-based payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the need of merchant account for Philippines?
Firstly, merchant account is necessary for e-Commerce businesses.
How much does International payment gateway Philippines charge per transaction?
Uniquely, Our MDR price starts from as low as 4.5% is our minimum MDR (Merchant Discount Rate) which we can offer. The MDR clearly depends upon the application filled by the merchant & the risk factor involved in it. However our Maximum MDR is 14% i.e. you get 86% of your Sales. Tech Support & Pharmacy – 14% (This may be varies to 9% also, depends on Monthly volume)